Monday, May 27, 2013

Tobacco Stick Star

My father-in-law made and then gave us a star made out of tobacco sticks a couple years ago.  It was really too big for inside the house so I thought about decorating it somehow and then hanging it on the outside of the shed.  That was 2 years ago, mind you!  

This year I realized that I had accumulated enough red, white, and blue decor for inside so it just made sense to paint the star to match outside on the deck.  Plus, there might be a cookout at our house on the 4th, so that will add a little color to the brown hues on the deck.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome and interesting article. Great things you've always shared with us. Thanks. Just continue composing this kind of post. Liquid Spray For Sale

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found your this post while searching for some related information on blog search...Its a good post..keep posting and update the information https://www.cigstore.co/product-page/heets-creations-yugen/

    ReplyDelete